Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Today Luke is reviewing the Fenix TK25 Red and Blue Flashlight! This is certainly….different!
Link Fenix : https://www.fenixlighting.com/product/fenix-tk25-rb-blue-red-light-flashlight/
Price : Retail $120 but prices vary all over the net; At the time of filming, I saw them for around $90.
Weight : 7.1oz with 18650 battery
NOTE : On amazon I have seen a couple of listing which the reviewers state that the flashlight that they received were knockoffs so make sure that you are purchasing an authentic product. I have also seen a warning about fraudulent sellers on the Fenix web site which you should check out.
Battery life is dependent on a 3,500 mAh Battery
· Uses Cree XP-G2 S3 and XP-E2 (red & blue) LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
· Free switching between white, red and blue lights
· Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
· Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
· Tactical tail switch for momentary activation
· Functional tail switch for output selection and strobe activation
· Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
· Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
· Titanium pocket clip
· Very versatile light with multipurpose applications. Hunters will find it useful with the red setting for a “kill light”, the blue setting for map reading and movement at night, and the white setting for going in and setting up before dawn or withdrawing after dark.
Excellent fit and finish
Excellent battery life
It is pricey but you are getting your monies worth
No battery included
Check out our web site for more information concerning everything seen on our Channel including reviews, insight into what is coming up and a chance to vote and influence our upcoming overnight adventures.
Come Join Us on Facebook and Twitter: