BUY IT ON AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2aTlMCZ
Here’s a day pack I think works great for 3 season hiking for distances up to 10k and maybe a bit beyond. The Osprey Syncro 15 is mainly geared for cycling but can also be used for day hiking during the 3 seasons.
I can easily fit in my 10 hiking essentials and maybe an extra shirt or light fleece when the water reservoir is full. I probably won’t be using this during the winter.
What I like about this pack:
1. Light pack (under 1.5 lbs) due to the 100D nylon. Thinner, and not as abrasive as tougher packs.
2. 2.5L reservoir water bladder
3. Sits high on your shoulders, weight is well centered.
4. Air flow for your back and shoulder straps.
5. hi-viz. I called this color yellow but it’s velocity green
6. Rain Cover.
FULL PRODUCT SPECS FROM OSPREY: http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/syncro-15-SYNCRO15A.html